Enterprise Europe Network in Poland
Operation of all the Network offices is based on the “no wrong door” principle, which in practice stands for never sending a client away. Any SME will be offered information and access to custom-tailored services.
There are 30 offices operating in Poland, and they are grouped in four consortia:
CP-BSN (Central Poland - Business Support Network) – 6 offices located in 4 voivodships/regions (Mazowieckie, Łódzkie, Kujawsko-pomorskie and Pomorskie). Coordinator: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development. Consortium website: www.een.org.pl
BISNEP (Business and Innovation Centre for North-East Poland) – 6 offices located in 3 voivodships/regions (Podlaskie, Warmińsko-mazurskie and Lubelskie). Coordinator: University of Warsaw, University Technology Transfer Centre. Consortium website: www.bisnep.pl
B2Europe West Poland – 9 offices located in 5 voivodships/regions (Zachodniopomorskie, Lubuskie, Wielkopolskie, Dolnośląskie and Opolskie). Coordinator: Technology Transfer Centre of Wrocław Technical University. Consortium website: www.westpoland.pl
BSN South Poland - 9 offices in 4 voivodships/regions (Śląskie, Małopolskie, Świętokrzyskie and Podkarpackie). Coordinator: Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Co. Ltd. Consortium website: www.een.net.pl
Detailed contact information of all the offices in Poland are in the Contact section.
Enterprise Europe Network offers the following services to micro-, small and medium enterprises:
- Information and consulting on EU legislation and policies, international business activity, access to financing, technology transfer and participation in EU framework programmes,
- Database of business and technology cooperation profiles,
- Organization of international brokerage events and company missions abroad (co-financed from EU funds),
- Answering inquiries of foreign entrepreneurs concerning legal conditions of doing business in Poland and opportunities for cooperation with Polish companies and institutions,
- Training, workshops and seminars for SMEs,
- Technology transfer services including audit, exchange of technology offers, and linking companies with research units,
- Support for participation of companies in the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technology Development.